Instagram Pinterest Shop Shop Facebook Home HeadFirst About Me My Classroom Image Map

Saturday, June 16, 2018

May Themed Editable Write the Room first grade centers- plus a freebie!


Do your students love to write the room like mine do? It is a great way to get them up and moving while practicing skills. 

I like to organize things by when I'm going to use them. So I made one hunt set for each month. 

Here is May:



I have 5 hunts per month. 4 of those in May are editable. This premade hunt for tch and ch. This is the color version.

And a version with no background for those who need to conserve ink. 

And finally a version for those who don't have access to a color printer. 

This hunt focuses on time to the hour and half-hour:






This hunt focuses on nouns, verbs, and adjectives:






This hunt focuses on quick tens and ones:






For this hunt students subtract double-digit numbers:



I hope you have enjoyed getting to know
Click to see in my store!