Instagram Pinterest Shop Shop Facebook Home HeadFirst About Me My Classroom Image Map

Saturday, June 16, 2018

September Themed Editable Write the Room first grade centers- plus a freebie!

Do your students love to write the room like mine do? It is a great way to get them up and moving while practicing skills. 

I like to organize things by when I'm going to use them. So I made one hunt set for each month. 

Here is September:


I have 5 hunts per month. 4 of those in September are editable. This premade hunt focuses on singular and plural. I have a full-color version.

And a version with no background for those who need to conserve ink. 

And finally a version for those who don't have access to a color printer. 

This hunt focuses on ten frames. 



This hunt focuses on missing numbers:




This hunt focuses on addition:




This hunt asks students to tell if numbers or odd or even:


I hope you have enjoyed getting to know